Monday, August 2, 2010

Oh Gust

Bye-bye July! Hello August! What's in store for us this month? Well, I don't know, I just know that I will have a hectic schedule this month, from outings to birthdays, reunions and some occasional stuffs to attend. I really don't have to be obedient really. If someone's expecting me to be there then I'll be there if not then fine. And it's raining almost everyday and every night here so it will need a lot of courage to go out.

I feel so stagnant this past few days. All I did was NOTHING, nothing at all. That's what you'll get when your sick. My nose is protesting against me, it's running everywhere (hahaha just trying to be funny). Well, I still get some nice benefits, my parents don't nag me to do stuffs, but they do nag me about the medicines. Euw how I hate medicines I cant even swallow a single biogesic I'll end up spitting it out and drain it to the sink. But whenever they're around I have no choice but to do it whatever it takes.

I've been staying my butt at home for a week now, i guess. I miss my friends already they've been texting asking where am I, what am I doing, why I'm not showing up and etc. Speaking of texts or any cellphone related stuffs my network's making fun on me. I can't register on their promos and even just asking for inquiries. Grrrrr. I can't really figure out what's wrong, is it the sim or the network. And I can't get through their hotline. They really suck I've been a loyal subscriber then this is what i get? Inconvenience from them again. I hope everything will be back to normal, my cellphone's my only refuge :(.


Today's August, woo September's coming. Too fast eh? What's with September anyways? (hahahaha) Im really not going to burst it out BLEH! I will not! I will not! So I will end up this blog cause I don't wanna spill it out. I'll just see everyone around soon. And I'll will definitely see you sooner.



No comments:

Post a Comment