Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Pissed

Someone's pestering me. I don't even know her. And she's blaming me to the core. Sorry to say I wont apologize, what for? I didn't do anything. But honestly, I was pissed, pissed with my self why did I bother to explain? Grrrrr. At least I cleared my side and thats all. Period!


This day is rotten! As in! My network banned me for using their services for a month! Yes a month! 30 days to be exact. They told me I violated a rule. Hello? I was overusing their services daw. What the f--k is that? So there is a limitation on using their promos huh. Very disappointing, that means i'll be using regular load for a month, what a burden! I don't have a choice I don't wanna change my number, it's been a year since I changed digits. Is this a curse? I mean do I need to change my number every year? Oh my momay I'm having the SIM curse. But not this time, I value my digits it has a sentimental meaning and I don't want to memorize another 11digit chorva. I'm going to be a globe subscriber still. Hahays.


What a great way to start my August.

1 comment:

  1. I know a one good sim curse, remember the time when we have the unlimited unli?? for like months and months, like a year!? remember twin? pwahahhaha

    ReplyDelete