Saturday, July 10, 2010

21

Today is my day. I own this day. Happy Birthday to me! I don't have plans actually. It's like a normal day for me. But what made this day special is because to everyone who I treasure the most. Simple greetings from them made my day complete. Though my dee day's not yet over, I'm already overwhelmed. It's an amazing feeling to know that there are people who really are thoughtful. I really appreciate it guys. To my family, friends, to my special someone, thank you very much.

And especially to God for giving me such wonderful people.
For giving good health not just to me but also to my family and friends.

21 years! Imagine?
I'm not a teen anymore. I'm already an adult!
Meaning i should be more responsible.
Nah, i don't like the idea. hahaha
I just wanna live my life the way I want it.

21 Candles for me. Yipeee!
21 more candles to come.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment