Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Bisaya Rocks!

Ok, we the, Cebuanos was being humliated again. All Cebuanos are bitter right now. And I'm one of them. I was really pissed by what Gloria Diaz said, that was below the belt, simply because I'm a Cebuana. Now, Cebu is declaring war against Tagalogs who considers that Cebuano can hardly speak English and Tagalog. Ok then I'm on it! War, War, War! Don't you ever step a single foot here or else you'll end up rolling on the floor. HAHAHA! We mean it. Really!

I read a comment from a Tagalog he quoted that Bisaya people are really dumb when it comes to English and Tagalog and that when Bisaya people come to Manila they end up being drivers and maids. Of course you'll end up being one when you are not that educated, so are the Tagalogs. I'm note really pointing all of them just the ones who are practicing racism and who are against us, Cebuanos. Try talking to an Educated Bisaya and you'll see we have the advantage. Cause frankly speaking we really have the advantage. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment